High Visibility LLC - I worked for him for 2 weeks he paid me Php1000

Davao, Davao 2 comments

I worked for him for 2 weeks.within my 2 weeks with Mike Linley there was never a day that he did not insult me or my being a Filipino.he always put the blame on me everything, even the instructions he gave me are ridiculous.

one of the tasks he gave me was not good for an 8 hour shift, so i could not finish the wole task until the next day. he blamed me again for it. he set an expectation which he himself did not try as he did not know for himself that most of the sites that i have to post to were not working..so definitely it would take me more than a day to finish that single task. after 2 weeks of work, He only paid me PHP 1000.

I have been doing SEO for more than 5 years already.

My actual offered rate is $750 per month.We agreed at $600, but he did not pay me anything close to that.

Review about: Employee Insult.

Comments

Employers like that just *** me off to h e l l... He shouldn't be doing business at all.

sad :(

High Visibility LLC - Mike Linley of High Visibility

me: Hi sorry but my rate is higher than the $400 you offer. Thank you though for reaching out

[9:47:48 AM] Mike: lol. ok good luck with that, you will be unemployed for a long time looking for that kind of money! but good for trying! enjoy being broke!

[9:48:13 AM] me: wow that was so low.

He was so rude. He thinks $400 is too high for someone who's skill set has been developed and gained for 5 years, which in fact is longer than when he claims his SEO business started.

I am not surprised that his employees come and go.

Review about: Seo Service.

Hi,

I also experience working with this guy and not paid after the work is complete.

I have his linked in account and address.

Paso Robles, California (San Luis Obispo, California Area)

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #684262

stop getting scammed by these so called SEO Experts companies that charge you before work is done. Its reports like these that give the entire industry a bad name and makes it hard for the "good guys" to do proper business!

give me a shout at: solutionreputation@gmail.com and i will take care of your SEO at no charge until the entire work is done! thats right, ZERO RISK, if im unable to perform, you dont pay me a single penny (99% success rate.) theres no point risking thousands and not getting anything for it!!

I am purely result driven, this means you don't risk anything because if I'm unable to provide you the results, you dont pay anything! no catch, no risk, no setup fee, no deposit.

The good companies are still out there, you just got to find them :)

#672060

I also experience the same treatment.He is just a plane a s s h o l e.

He sees himself like a friggin' god and the applicants and employees are perceived like some lowly kind of animals.No one can degrade any person's worth, not Mike Linley, not even Obama.

Rude Employer Mike Linley- High Visibility LLC

Davao, Davao 10 comments

Beware of Mike Linley, the CEO/President at High Visibility LLC.You can be a victim.

He is rude that treats job applicants like you as some stinking ***. He lurks in the web posting some fake job posts (I supposed because it seems that he is just trying to waste your time). You are immediately downgraded as someone who feign knowledge with web research because you are able to answer or someone who hasn't gone to school because you are not able to answer his complicated/technical question within 5 seconds. Clearly, this shows that he is not looking for an employee but looking for anyone to fall to his troll helplessly.

His LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-linley/14/37b/458.

Take a look at the Summary field.

It contains a link that leads to a non-existent SocioBuzz page.One among other indications of being an internet "troller"

Review about: Web Marketing.

Comments

ive worked for this guy too.for 2 weeks, he promised me a good pay, but he never paid me..

i took the risk of taking his job offer knowing that my gf already applied to work with him and eventually he kicked her out of work.. even my recruiter warned me that this guy is an a s s h o l e .. i took the risk because i was confident i could do the job given that i have been into seo for quite some time already. this guy isnt worth your time.

i am currently employed under a great boss.. and he pays me well without compromises.

mike linley is totally a scammer..dont trust him..

Sacramento, California, United States #752188

Mike Linley here and it's so sad the Filipinos who come on here after either never working for me or doing really horrible work for me and expect to get paid a high amount for such unprofessional work. FORTUNATELY there are still good Filipinos out there who are professional and do great quality work and they are still on my team and get paid a high salary and are treated like family and are getting very generous Christmas bonuses this year as well as the 13th month paid. I will encourage all business owners to be careful in dealing with Filipinos or any online workers as most of them are scammers and know nothing about SEO or marketing but yet want to get paid a high salary for nothing or for really horrible work.

to Mike Linley #1057207

If you're a good guy, your business and your name wouldn't be here in the first place.It turned out that you have scammed a lot of Filipino online workers already.

You're here for being an a-hole businessman.

Your ruining the SEO and online working industry...and you and your business should be banned forever.

Davao, Davao, Philippines #698856

PLEASE DON'T MAKE A DEAL WITH MIKE LINLEY FROM HIGH VISIBILTY LLC.HE WILL ATTRACK YOU WITH A HIGH JOB OFFER BUT WILL NOT PAY YOU OF WHAT HAS BEEN AGREED.

HE'S A CERTIFIED SCAMMER! HE SHOULD BE BLOCKED IN THE PHILIPPINES!

THE MOST ARROGANT MAN I'VE EVER MET!WILL DEFINITELY REPORT THIS ***!

Davao, Davao, Philippines #697673

Report this man to FBI or on scam report online. This is his details:

Mike Linley

CEO/President at High Visibility LLC

Paso Robles, California (San Luis Obispo, California Area) Marketing and Advertising

He never paid me after insulting me and after I finish the website development.

His linkedIn is: www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-linley/14/37b/458

Hi,

I also experience working with Mike Linley and not paid after the work's done. I've done this website: http://sacramentorockstars.com/

I have his linkedin account and address.

Paso Robles, California (San Luis Obispo, California Area)

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #684275

The good companies are still out there, you just got to find them :)

He is soooo arrogant and doesn't listen to anyone but himself. He thinks he knows everything when in fact the tasks he gave was all spam techniques!

to seo Davao, Davao, Philippines #698854

So true! he's is an ***!

to SEO gal Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #752213

I have to agree. Arrogance through a business relationship where there is no contact made is hard to see, but he is the kind of guy that takes without giving. He is cheap and doesn't take into account his contractor's feelings or own business.

View more comments